Welcome to My site YALL.

Hey everyone im Sophia. Welcome! Sooooo what you will see here are gossip, nails, JUSTIN FREGGIN BIEBER, and more. But I love nail art its my passion I love doing it in my free time. I also love just blogging about my day so just deal with it. I love it when you comment. Im on every day. EMAIL ME! I check my email every hour sophiaswindell@aol.com :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Blocked Forever.

So I guess some bitch on instagram reported me loads of times and got be blocked from it forever. So im off of that. Now im on dailybooth. Its a cool website kinda like instagram and its cool. I miss it so much though. IDK what I did to make them hate me but I guess I was just so bad. Im still here on twitter (@biebersworld). And now dailybooth. @sophiaxo :) So im not leaving. Im still here!

Email me- SophiaSwindell@aol.com
Tweet me- @biebersworld

1 comment:

  1. Dang- That stinks )': I Loved your pictures! Follow my blog - samiiesosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete