Welcome to My site YALL.

Hey everyone im Sophia. Welcome! Sooooo what you will see here are gossip, nails, JUSTIN FREGGIN BIEBER, and more. But I love nail art its my passion I love doing it in my free time. I also love just blogging about my day so just deal with it. I love it when you comment. Im on every day. EMAIL ME! I check my email every hour sophiaswindell@aol.com :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Its Her Sweet 17th!

So its my sisters 17th birthday today! And she got 2 presents. Yes...only 2... :/ I was like... WHAT! Not like 2 more or even 1? Just 2 presents? But she got a david yurman necklace and a nice blender :P The picture above is me and her im the blonde she is the brunnette! Shes so pretty! I love her so much! I feel really bad cause I wanted her to have a bigger birthday. I just fell like she never got the birthday she wanted. And I feel so bad. She was soooo exited all day and it ended up with crying and tears. :( I litterally want to go in her room and make her feel better. Im going in in a few minutes after she is done taking a shower and just talk to her :) I want her to fall asleep and have a good birthday :) Well I need to go and talk to her! byeeeee.

EMAIL ME- sophiaswindell@aol.com
TWEET ME- @biebersworld
:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment